Organic Hair Coloring
OYA Color systems are organic extracts and are paraben, plastics, and sulfate free. No Formaldehyde & Ammonia free. Organic Color Systems is 100% certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by PETA.
Touchup – $80
Refresh N Go – $55
Full Color –$105
Highlighting – $100 & up Highlights
Single Highlights – $10 each
Hair & Wig Cuts
Service begins with a thorough consultation, stress relieving scalp, neck, and shoulder massage, followed by a relaxing shampoo, condition, shaping, and styling of the hair.
Women’s Designer Haircut – $75
Mens Haircut & Groom – $45
Children’s Haircut- 12 & under – $35
Cranial Prosthetics, Wigs, Hair Additions Blended cut & style – $95 & up
Salon Services FAQ’s
Can haircolor cause
It is safe to color hair that is thinning is when it’s applied by a highly trained professional.Read More…
from breaking further.How to Keep Hair Strong When Coloring It:
- Use the right types of color materials. For example, here at Advanced Hair Aesthetics, we use permanent colors that are oil based and ammonia free, so they are gentle on the hair yet strong enough to cover gray.
- Do not make a drastic color change. You’re most likely to damage your hair if you make a drastic color change requiring bleach, such as going from jet black to blonde.
- Do not use over the counter box color which can over process and weaken thin hair.
When you have your hair colored at Advanced Hair Aesthetics, we’ll help guide you to a hue that’s close to the color of your scalp That’s because it will draw less attention to thin tresses. We know plenty of other calculated strategies and tricks to make sure you get your best color. Our experienced staff are board certified colorists and will only use the safest techniques and hair color to achieve your desired look.
Have more questions? We would love to hear from you and are happy to schedule a video consultation. Book yours now by calling 619.431.1117.
How often should I wash my hair?
Our hair loves the oils that are produced naturally by the scalp; they help to keep hair moisturized and protected.Read More…
For a healthy scalp, hair should be washed at least every 3-4 days. Washing your hair correctly, by lathering just the roots and the underside, means those who currently wash it every day will get an extra day or two out of each wash. It’s also important to note that too much oil build‑up on top of dead skin cells, may cause dandruff and fungal infections.
What causes hair
The most common cause of hair breakage is heat damage from excessive heat styling
and overuse of toolsRead More…
such as, straighteners, hair dryers, and other tools. It causes the ends to “fry” and change texture. Over processing can mean more than just using your flat iron too frequently, over processing can also be the result of overlapping different chemical processes. However, there are plenty of other ways your hair can be damaged, such as:
- Damaging chemicals that are found in hair color, perms, relaxers, texturizers, and other treatments are stripping, breaking, and changing the bonds that make your hair the texture it is.
- Another cause is lack of moisture and oil. Your scalp produces natural oils that keep a certain level of moisture in your hair. Depending on your hair type, these oils travel down each hair shaft at different speeds. The curlier and thicker your hair is, the slower the process. However, there are multiple reasons your hair may not get its proper use of oils.
- Over washing hair can seriously damage it. Your scalp may produce plenty of oil, however, it can be canceled out by washing it everyday or not conditioning it enough.
- The weather and your daily activities can also have a damaging effect because they affect the amount of moisture your hair has. For example, if you’re a swimmer, the chlorine and winter weather will dry your hair out tremendously.